We highly recommend .925 sterling silver or solid 14k gold pieces if you plan on wearing your jewelry everyday.
When you are not wearing your jewelry, we recommend storing it in the pouch bag comes with your purchase.
14k Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Goldfilled and Sterling Silver:
- Avoid contact with water, oil, lotion, and fragrance will significantly decrease the life of the plating.
- DO NOT use silver cleaner. It will remove plate coating from the jewelry.
- To keep any tarnish or wear from setting in, take a soft, damp cleaning cloth and gently wipe off the surfaces of the jewelry,
- 14k solid gold piece, scrub it lightly with a soft-bristled brush using warm water and detergent-free soap. Then, buff gently with a clean cloth.
- Un-plated Sterling Silver can be cleaned using a sterling silver cloth or sterling silver cleaning solution.